Saturday, June 2, 2012

Roundup - Bon Vivant #4 - Fruit Recipes

Another great turn up at my event. Fruits are one of my favorite things to eat. Raw, cooked or cut up, anyway you serve it. With summer comes many variety of fruits which we use it regularly. So I wanted an oppurtunity to check with blogger friends what they were cooking up.


Thanks to everyone who participated, cooked, whipped up, or just being a reader and encouraging fellow bloggers! Here I present to you the delicious fruity spread.


3 comments:

  1. You had a good number of entries. Looks like mango rules! The king, literally, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...